A lot of NFL preseason games start this weekend! Any thoughts on whos the team to beat this year?
![]()
A lot of NFL preseason games start this weekend! Any thoughts on whos the team to beat this year?
![]()
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
is there any doubt Cleveland will win the Super Bowl this year? Brady Quinn is the second coming of Bernie Kosar!
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brady Quinn is the second coming of Bernie Kosar!</div></div>
Cool. Then we'll be seeing them lose to my Broncos in the playoffs consistently once again.![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Steelers*
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
The Chargers will stand a good chance of making the superbowl if LT can stay healthy
I HATE them, but the New England Patriots are going to win it all this year. They only needed a few pieces to put toether and addressed all needs in the offseason.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I also think that the AFC will be loaded again this year with legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Either New England, Indianapolis, or San Diego I think will win it all this year just depends on who gets the hottest at the end of the year and rides the momentum all the way to the Super Bowl.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Arizona Cardinals. There my team but they wont do too much. Maybe 2nd in the division at the most.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Da Eagles.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also think that the AFC will be loaded again this year with legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Either New England, Indianapolis, or San Diego I think will win it all this year just depends on who gets the hottest at the end of the year and rides the momentum all the way to the Super Bowl.</div></div>
Norv Turner and superbowl dont mix, Randy Moss and superbowl might not mix either. Id take the colts because you know they are at least gonna be there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks